- Are tickets not sold at the station?
- Because the tickets are being sold as a travel package, JR Kyushu sponsored tickets are sold at JR Kyushu Travel Agency counters at JR stations and the JR Kyushu Travel Desk.
They will not be sold at station ticketing offices (Midori-no-madoguchi).
- Are the drinks included in the fee?
- Yes they are.
- What about traveling with children?
- For JR Kyushu sponsored tickets, there is a set price for children who are 10 and 11 year olds.
We provide children with the same course menu as adults.
For more details, please refer to the pamphlet for this train.
- I’m worried about the size of the course meal.
Is it OK to ride after I’ve eaten breakfast or lunch?
- After starting with an appetizer, you will enjoy , meat dish, fish dish, sweets, and mini sweets.
We believe that the portions will be more than enough to satisfy.
Although it may depend on the condition of your health, if you will have breakfast or lunch before your journey, we suggest that you have a light meal.
- Is there no smoking on the train?
- There is no smoking on the train.